The warranty will not cover product failure because you broke it (any defect or malfunction that is caused as a result of misuse, failure to follow operating instructions, abuse, or use with improper or faulty equipment). It does not cover stolen items, or incidental damages. Also, the warranty isn’t any good after you open any product that isn’t intended to be opened – please don’t try and fix anything yourself. ChargeTech does not warranty or provide service or support for any of the third party products. Warranty doesn’t cover charging tips, replacement cables, gift orders, or free prizes/promos.
By purchasing at GenerationCharge, whether you place your order online,by telephone or by email, you acknowledge that you have had an opportunity to review GenerationCharge’s warranty terms, have done so to the degree you need to be familiar with them, and you accept their terms and conditions, including the limitations, exclusions, and disclaimers in them.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty Policy
GenerationCharge offers a standard One (1) Year Limited Warranty on all products, except charging tips and gift orders, to cover all manufacturer defects. Our One (1) Year Limited Warranty is only valid when the defective item is accompanied by a proof of purchase from GenerationCharge or an Authorized GenerationCharge Dealer.
Please note our warranty does not cover product failure, any defect or malfunction that is caused as a result of overuse, misuse or failure to follow operating instructions, abuse, or use with improper or faulty equipment. It also does not cover incidental damagesGenerationCharge will test the product according to the description of the request/problem listed in the Warranty Claims & Return form.
If the confirmed issue is the same as the problem listed in the form, the product will be repaired. If the item is un-repairable, it will be replaced with the same item. In the event that the item is no longer available, GenerationCharge will replace it with an alternative item comparable in specs to the original item ordered.
If the description of the problem is different from the problem listed on the form, or damaged from delivery, we will contact the customer. If the product has no identifiable problem, we reserve the right to charge for return delivery. GenerationCharge has sole discretion over deciding if a product will be repaired or replaced. GenerationCharge does not offer advance replacements.
If a replacement product is required immediately, then the customer will need to place a new order for the item. If a product is confirmed used or abused upon return and review/testing, the customer may be subject to labor and parts fee along with return shipment costs for replacements. Warranty repairs / replacements do not extend the original warranty period. GenerationCharge is not responsible for shipping costs associated with warranty returns.
You must include your original Order # for your request to be processed. You will be contacted by a GenerationCharge representative for further assistance with your request.
No Warranty Credits or Exchanges for:
- Returned items that failed due to an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Returned items that failed due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Returned items that failed due to rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Any item damaged in shipment.
- Any product failure caused by installing or operating under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Returns items with cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality.
- Returned items that are incomplete or defaced.
- Any consumable or standard wear items such as disposable battery packs, worn-out and/or broken cables due to repeated usage or improper disconnection from device being charged.
- Returned items with different serial number from what was authorized for return.
- Returned items that were special ordered or custom configured.
- Free Gift or Free Giveaway orders or certain discounted orders.
- Freight damaged items. If your shipment arrives damaged, you must note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record in accordance with the carrier’s policy, save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, and coordinate with us for a carrier inspection of damaged merchandise.